There are very few things that compare to the anticipation and excitement of buying your first car and the feeling of self-accomplishment you experience when you climb behind the wheel of your new car for the first time.
For some, owning a car comes much sooner than for others and if you own a vehicle and are under the age of 25, you would have already had to consider the importance of car insurance. While having a car at this stage of your life is highly advantageous, especially in the working world, the downside is that you are considered a high-risk driver. This is due to the fact that many insurers view drivers under the age of 25 as inexperienced and more likely to cause an accident. So, how then are you able to reduce your driver risk profile and, in turn, reduce your monthly insurance premium?
The answer lies simply in your Beame stolen vehicle recovery solution. Installing a stolen vehicle recover device into your vehicle will help reduce your overall risk, as well as your monthly insurance premium. This is largely due to the fact that having one installed, reduces the chances of theft or hijacking. Over and above such prevention however, Beame also provides you with other benefits from Beame Protect:
Everyday, countless road users become victims of car accidents on South African roads, sustaining injuries and suffering loss – a harsh reality to face. Beame Protect offers you relief, recovery and representation in the form of Accident Assist. Not only does it provide you and your family with immediate access to the Road Accident Fund (RAF) claims management system, ensuring a 100% recovery pay back, but it also alleviates the hassle of administrative nightmares, saving you time, effort and the dreaded paperwork!
For the duration of your claim, you will receive:
- Legal representation
- Administration and claims management
- Accident reconstruction
- Required medico-legal reports
- Required actuarial reports
- Past and future loss of earnings report
- Past and future loss of support reports
Did you know that South Africans receive a traffic fine approximately every two months? To ensure that you’re never in trouble at a road block, Beame Protect offers you Fines Assist. Receive alerts for any new traffic fines with an easy and pain-free way to settle them. The best part? You will receive a guaranteed discount on your fine!
Fines Assist offers you:
- Secure online payment
- 100% of all discounts or discounts will be given back to you
- Full legal and administrative support and representation for all matters relating to traffic fines
License Assist offers you an effortless solution to renew your license disc quickly and easily. You will be notified of any pending license renewals, provided with a quick and easy way to renew them, along with the added benefit of getting your license delivered right to your door.
License Assist offers you:
- A quick and efficient license monitoring and notification system
- The convenience of not having to fill in long and complicated forms
- License renewal fees payment at the Post Office on your behalf so that you do not have to
- Proof of Payment for license renewals
- Delivery of renewed licenses to you
- Assistance with licenses that are lost or stolen
- You will never have to pay any penalty fees for license renewals
Beame Protect offers you Pothole Assist to ease the financial burden of South African motorists who have to pay for damage to tyres, mags and rims caused by potholes and roadworks. Pothole Assist aims to recover 100% of this money from the relevant Road Authorities, nationwide.
For the duration of the claim, you receive:
- Complete management of the claims process to obtain maximum possible compensation for tyres, wheel rims and mags damaged as a result of potholes or roadworks in SA
- Free case management and claim settlement facilitation with all the relevant roads management authorities
- Proactive follow-ups to make sure potholes are repaired to prevent future incidents
- 100% of all pay-outs from the Road Authorities with no additional costs to you
- Guaranteed exclusive discounts on tyre related products such as tyre replacement and normal wear and tear from Tiger Wheel & Tyre
Assistance in posting bail for a minor offences. Bail Assist is an innovative service that provides you with assistance in times of trouble. With 24/7 availability and access of up to R3000 in funds, Bail Assist ensures that you do not have to spend unnecessary time behind bars. Our expert team is always ready to provide you with full legal and administrative support.
For the duration of the claim, you receive:
- 24/7 and 365 day a year call centre support if you are arrested and require bail
- Legal advice and representation on your rights and posting bail
- Assistance by contacting the police officer on duty to verify the arrest and bail details
- Contact with your family to advise them of bail assistance
- Assistance on your behalf where we ensure that we report to the relevant police station to post bail on your behalf
- After bail follow up and assistance.
While being a motorist can be very costly, resulting from various vehicle expenses including monthly repayments, increased fuel hikes as well as the occasional repair costs, investing in Beame Protect will give you value where it matters most. By doing so, you are not only able to reduce your overall driver risk profile and consequently – insurance premiums, but have access to services that take both your personal and vehicle safety into account.